A practical, person-centred approach to dementia
Our main goal and purpose is to determine a person-centered and holistic approach to dementia in Nottinghamshire and the surrounding areas. We strive to address the many issues that dementia can bring to the person, their families and carers by the provision of assessment, intervention, respite and social inclusion for such persons and their families:
- Dementia advocacy in the local community
- Interventions and extended support
- Workshops and social time
- Accrual of statutory benefits and payments
- To promote person centred independent living
Want to get involved? Become a volunteer, make a donation or just pop along to one of our events.
Find out about our mission, methods, our team and partners here.